We paid a visit to Oscar Mariné, designer, artist and communicator in Madrid. He won the national prize for design in 2010, awarded by the ministry of science and innovation, in recognition of his ample and brilliant professional work. Our proposal to him was to take on our corporative image, to develop the strategy for the CerroBlanco trade mark. He was very receptive and full of praise for the province, the natural park and the project as we...Read More
Home » Posts made in marzo, 2013
- The architect José María Sánchez García invited to participate in the design competition
- Alt-Q Sevilla Architecture Studio invited to participate in the design competition.
- RCR Architects studio invited to participate in the design competiton.
- The architect Don César Ruiz-Larrea invited to participate in the design competition
- In the INVIVA Exhibition for the Generation 50+ – Nuremberg