Graduated at ESTAM in 2002, José María Sánchez García, founded his studio in Madrid. His work shows great care and respect towards the pre-existing context, allowing an exceptional intervention in delicate projects like the recovery of Diana temple in Mérida, the location that formed the city centre in Roman times. His origins in the region of Extremadura strongly mark his work, as can be appreciated throughout this project, in which mass...Read More
Home » Posts made in mayo, 2014
- The architect José María Sánchez García invited to participate in the design competition
- Alt-Q Sevilla Architecture Studio invited to participate in the design competition.
- RCR Architects studio invited to participate in the design competiton.
- The architect Don César Ruiz-Larrea invited to participate in the design competition
- In the INVIVA Exhibition for the Generation 50+ – Nuremberg